Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It doesn't take much to keep me happy!!!!!

Here is a quick story since the one last night was a little lengthy. I put Patsy in the chair and fed her lunch. I didn't aspirate her one time. HEHE The computer chair is right behind her and she faces away from me. With the recliner back and her feet up I can keep an eye out while watching tv or playing on the computer. So here is what happened.
I SNEEZED!!!!!!! Immediately I said "Crap, I just sneezed my brains out all over the floor". I looked at her and watched her laugh. Then I said "without my brains, now I am stupid". Again she laughed.
Now remember, I am behind her and I am not even talking to her. I realize that it sounds stupid but I like to see her laugh and more importantly, I like knowing that she is responsive to what is happening and being said.
So that is the news of the day. I believe Patsy has become more engaged with things around her. It is like she is waking up from a sleep a little at a time if that makes any sense. Who knows, tomorrow I may be reporting that she has had another seizure, but for today, things look pretty good. Thanks for all those that ride along with us and continue to keep her in your prayers. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment