Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby steps again!!!!!

I fed Patsy some eggs for dinner and I did it with a fork. HOLY CHUCKARAMMA!!!!! What does it mean???? Last week Patsy checked out and I was surprised that she came back from where she was where ever that was. And where was she.
Here is a question for you. Where was she??? Why did she come back??? If you all could have seen what I saw, You would be asking that question also. I ask myself that if it was her time to go, why didn't she stay gone??? So. I guess my work is not done.
Monday I will find out if I have been successful with stopping the weight loss. We think I have been by looking at her face. She seems to be filling out a bit and everyone says she is looking good. Carey and Chad came over yesterday and brought the kids. I think she really enjoyed them. I have also noticed that she has started to try to talk more. That makes me happy. What all that means is that she is starting to use her brain more and open her mouth to try to talk and to eat. That is a good sign I think. So, we keep going. Thanks for being there, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment