Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I scared!!!!

Patsy is doing great. I have fed her twice today and she is up in her chair watching tv while I do house work. Last night was a bit rough. She was doing the shaking and trembling thing that she has done in the past. She was trying to sleep but was just to jerky. I didn't know if she was in pain or not but i decided to give her one Excedrin pm. It worked. She went into a deeper sleep and was more relaxed. I have now started sleeping in my bed. That is something that I haven't done for a long time. I have been sleeping in the recliner next to Patsy. The bed felt pretty good last night. I still get up every couple of hours to turn patsy. I really would much rather be next to her but maybe the day will come when I can get her to the back of the rv a little easier.
HOLLY PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY!!!! Lucille brought me over a loaf of homemade bread and it is almost gone. Ham sandwiches on homemade bread taste pretty good. I traded a little ham for some turkey that Thereasa is cooking today. That should take care of the rest of the bread. Monday, Kari said she would bake some cookies.
HOLLY PEANUT BUTTER. I WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT THEM!!!!
Monday I am going in for oral surgery. I scared!!!!! Not looking forward to it. Kari will be here all day Monday to take care of patsy. Christy is coming Monday night to feed her and get her ready for bed. I hope by then that I am back on my feet good enough to take care of her that night. I wished Patsy was here to take care of me. I may not do another report for a couple of days unless things change. So keep riding along and keep up the prayers and support, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Raz: Hope everything goes well with your oral surgery. ~Bob

    ReplyDelete