Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I wish I could sleep!!!!

It is 3:30 am and I can't sleep. I got up to check on Patsy and turn her to her other side. She is sleeping soundly but she woke up when I turned her. She look at me and I told her hi!!! She smiled back. I gave her a kiss and she went back to sleep. I wish our sleeping arrangements were different because i would love to snuggle with her but I would rather that she didn't get any more bedsore so I will continue to sleep in the recliner next to her bed.
Christy came by today and stayed with her while I went for another dentist appointment. I have done about all I can afford to do so the rest will probably have to wait. I spent more then I really had but, Chad owes me a little and that should catch me up until the first. Christy gave Patsy a hair cut and she really looks great!!! She told me that she thought her face was filling out just a bit. That made my day. Funny how little things are more important now days.
Well, I have two meetings in Boise tomorrow night. I have people lined up to stay with my girl while I am gone. So I better get off of here and try to get some sleep. Until next time, continue the ride with us, Raz

1 comment:

  1. Well I missed you only by about an hour. Mornings suck when you wake up early. Then again yours is bitter sweet because you would rather be sleeping but if you get a smile in the middle of the night that makes it all worth it. Sorta like when you have a new baby and having to wake up to feed them. All you can think of is the love that you have for that tiny bundle. Your bundle is just a little bit bigger. Stay strong!
    Love Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete