Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

The journey continues!!!!

A better day today. I got patsy up and she sat in her chair most of the day. I think I may have got a little bit of stuff in her lungs. It is so hard to get her to swallow properly when I feed her with a syringe. I am watching her really close. If it gets out of hand, I will have to put her on an antibiotic. So far, she is doing okay, just an occasional cough that she just can't get out. We almost went for a drive today but by the time I got home from the dentist, I had so much to catch up on that we didn't go.
I tried to get Patsy to talk tonight and she tried. I got her to say hi and I was tring to get her to say Raz. It was like trying to get a baby to talk. She was really trying and that was cool for this time of night. Usually, nothing goes on this time of night but sleep and I mean a deep sleep. So I think things were good today!! We hope for more of the same. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment