Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just when you get to where you start sleeping at night!!!

Today started great!! I fed Patsy a nice breakfast and we got the day started. She was doing really good and i was working on getting her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Just some exercises trying to get her to be able to eat better. I even was helping her try to form words and she was really trying.
At 2:00, I got on the phone and was working with verizon to try to get my phone bill down a bit. I was about a half an hour with them and then I realized that I needed to get patsy some lunch. I got up and went into the kitchen and started some soup on the stove. I went back to patsy to get her up so that i could feed her.
I couldn't!!! And I got to looking and I could not see her breathing. I lifted her arms and legs and there was nothing. I turned her head back and forth. Still nothing. I lifted her eyelids and no eye movement at all. I grabbed her shoulders and tried to make her come back. She was white as a ghost. I knew I had lost my Baby. I tried to call my daughter. And then I notice her chest move ever so slightly. My girl was trying to breathe!!!! I started slapping the inside of her legs and moving her arms and calling to her. I think I shed a tear but I am not sure if that was because I thought she had left me or that I was glad to see her still with me. After about 10 minutes of working on her, she opened her eyes. Christy got here and we checked her over. Her color had returned, Her pulse was beating. she was breathing and responding to us. She was back to where she was earlier. She smiled and we even got a chuckle out of her. WHAT!!!!!!! Did she have any idea what she just put me through???? I finished cooking her soup and fed it to her. She ate the whole thing. I changed her, turned her on her side and went to the store to get a few things. Thereasa stayed with her. Tonight she is awake, watching tv, and I just said hi to her and she said hi back. She seems to be okay, I am a nervous wreck. I sat down and had a good cry and I am sure by next month, I will be okay.
So, that was my day, how was yours??? Okay, I need to go make her some pudding. Thanks for listening, RAZ

3 comments:

  1. Wow Raz, What a day for you! Glad you both made it through. You both are so tough. She is really keeping you on your toes. I am amazed every time I read about your days. You are a amazing person! Keep up the faith, you have a lot of people out here rooting and praying for you. Luvs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only agree wholeheartedly with Renae's comments. Patti & I are keeping BOTH of you in our thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Raz....not a day you'll want to repeat I'm sure. Hang in there buddy!...and welcome back Pat! (and don't do that to Raz again! :)

    ReplyDelete