Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

It has been a good week!!!

Did I ever tell you how much I love taking care of my sweety. I know, I often complain about having to cook and do dishes and laundry, but, all it takes is one of her smiles and things are great. She has been having a bunch of good days. The therapist says she is doing really good and the speech therapist started yesterday and so we will see how that does. She couldn't get her to move her mouth and was concerned that she couldn't. I said, Oh watch this!!!!! i bent over to give her a kiss and she puckered up a big one. I showed them how I was feeding her and they couldn't believe that I would put that much time and effort into feeding her. I suppose a feeding tube would be easier but I just can't do it until I think all options are off the table.
So, next week is a busy one for us. Monday is bath day and she gets weighed again. Thursday she goes to Christys while I head for the convention. Friday after noon they bring her over the hotel and she will stay Friday night and Saturday night there and I will bring her home Sunday. I'll net it will take her a week to recover. We will be in room 115 if you want to see her on Sat.
It is time to go feed her so I will say see ya later, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment