Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It is getting better!!!!!

The blessings just keep on coming. First of all, yesterday was the first day that that I have really been able to go goof off and not worry a bit. Kari seems to like working with Pat and I am pretty happy. We have not weighed her yet but I know she is finally gaining weight. Today the therapist was working her legs and she was actually resisting and pushing. She even had her sitting up and she was holding her self up almost by her self. That is the best she has been in a long long time. And to top it all off, she had her standing and putting weight on her legs.
Someday, she is going to talk to me and when she does, I might be in trouble. Anyway, I love to see her continuing to improve even if it is just babysteps. I am starting to do some of the projects that i need to do since Kari is here. Life is good so keep riding along on our journey, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment