Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A good day!!!!!!

I guess after days like today I need to really think about all the blessings that i have. I have good family, good friends, and pretty good health. I was lifting her today and I was thinking that I sure am glad that I am strong enough to do what I need to do.
Yesterday Patsy slept most of the day and had a fever and I was kind of worried about her. But when I woke up at 5:30 this morning, Patsy looked at me and gave me a smile. That started what ended up being a great day. So what is a good day???? A good day for me is when Patsy is alert and awake and tries to communicate with me. It is when a tell her a joke or say something funny and she laughs at me. It's when I give her a kiss and she doesn't want to stop. HOLLY MAKE OUT SESSION!!!!!!! A good day is when she tries to eat with a spoon and does even if it is only for a minute and then I have to finish with a syringe. A good day is when she tries to talk and only sounds come out but at least she tries!!!!! Tonight she was moving both arms at the same time and it was fun to see. It is 10:00 and she is still awake and I just got done feeding her a bowl of ice cream. I have my ups and downs with her but today was definitely and up day.
Some one put some money in her bank account and that really helps take the pressure off. I wished I knew who so that i could try to figure out away to give back a little some how.
Her therapist says she is definitely improving and that also makes me happy.
So, I will count our blessings, say a little prayer and thank my Heavenly Father for another day with this gal, and go to my chair for another nights sleep to get ready for what ever it is that I am suppose to do tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for riding along as the journey continues, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment