Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

yesterday she made me cry, today she made me laugh

So, I was up most of the night. I was afraid to go to sleep and then have her do her thing again. At 6:30 am I looked over at her and she was wide awake. I was glad to see that and I turned the tv on to something besides the music and went to sleep for another hour.
I fed her a bowl of hot cereal and she ate it all and she even let me feed her with a spoon. That was awesome. Kari came by to see her right after I fed her lunch and she was all smiles and tried to talk to her. She really likes her for some reason. I think Kari gives her treats or something when she stays with her. I made her a Progresso soup for lunch. I was trying to feed her with a syringe and she reached up and took it from me. I asked her "now what are you going to do with it?"
She shrugged her shoulders and that made me laugh!!!!
She has been awake all day. Christy came by and we checked her oxygen and blood pressure. Everything is right where it has been. I just don't understand but I will keep it up as long as she will. I read a report that says that 78% of all men that are put in a similar situation as I am, bail out and do something different. I don't think that makes me special, I just thing that makes them not as lucky as I am. I am so blessed to have this lady to take care of. So, the journey continues and I want to thank you for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment