Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

She like to get a bath!!!!

Patsy is certainly a study in progress. The last couple of nights I have gone to bed wondering what i would awake to. Unable to wake her or get her to respond to me when I try to talk to her. But, in the mornings, she is always there and with a good smile and a kiss. I have to feed her about 50% of the time with a syringe but I am still getting her to eat. She is holding her weight better but still not putting much on. I see she wants to talk but just not able. Maybe she just wants to keep me on my toes.
The new bath gal came by today and I thinks she is going to work out great. I left patsy with her and went to Bi-Mart and then up to Manns creek and back for a little drive. what a beautiful day.
I am working on getting my teeth fixed and tomorrow I have another dentist appointment. It is going to cost way more then I can afford but I have asked the kids to help because I need to be able to take care of Patsy without dealing with the pain. tomorrow I am having the Bottom teeth fixed with two fillings and then the partial will be all that I have left on the bottom. It is going to cost $508.00 tomorrow which I have after they put the disability money in the bank. How I am going to pay the bills that are due is yet to be determined. Cary says to get it done and we will get the bills paid. I don't know what I would do with out them. I talk to her all the time on skype and she probably gets tired of me calling but I need to vent once in a while.
So. Patsy is clean, smells good, looks good, and is ready for something to eat, Again!!!!!
Lucile brought over some potato soup yesterday. We are going to give that ago. Thanks Lucille for the visits and the soup. Okay, gotta run, thanks for being there, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment