Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

She is awake at least!!!!

Well patsy is awake today but I had a really hard time feeding her. She just doesn't act like she knows how to open her mouth. Is it still because she isn't feeling well or do we have problems. I wish i knew. I have a call into Carol so we will see. I am heading to Bi-mart to see if I have enough money left to buy some wipes. I paid all my bills this month but not much left over. Chad owes me a little and I hope he comes through and then I think we will be alright.
Patsy did not have a fever today yet and I think that is a good sign. Maybe she is getting over her flu or what ever she had. I want to get her back on something to help her brain before it is to late.
Maybe things will get better today, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment