Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can someone tell me what to do!!!

It has been a hard couple of days for us. When Patsy gets a little sick, her body really does some weird things. First of all, she has been sleeping a lot. I wished I knew for sure that she is okay, then it wouldn't bother me so much.
So, last night I didn't know what to do. She wasn't reacting to me at all. I did manage to get her to eat some ice cream about 9:00 but she didn't open her eyes to do it. I have been feeding her when I can to try to keep the weight on her. I really don't want to mess with a feeding tube.
I gave her some Tylenol at 10:00 and we went to bed not knowing for sure what the morning would bring. At 1:00 I changed her sleeping position and she was still a little warm. 3:00 game and she had a temp of 100.6 and climbing. I gave her some ibuprofen. 5:30 came and I again changed her sleeping position and she was cooler. At 6:45 she started to stir. I immediately woke up and watched her for a bit. She started to mumble so at 7:00, i decided to get up from my really comfortable recliner (yeah right) and see what I had going on. I asked her if she was okay and she opened her eyes and gave me a big smile. I said good morning and told her that I was going to change her. I told her "Boy you sure Pee a lot at night. That made her laugh and I like it when she smiles and laughs.
So, now I cook breakfast and try to get her to eat. Breakfast is one meal that I still feed her with a spoon. She does pretty good with that but other meals I sometimes feed her with a syringe at least until I get the weight game going in the right direction. this morning she is going to get cream of wheat cooked with evaporated milk and adding a big chunk of butter and brown sugar. She will finish that off with an Ensure. So here we go!!! The engines are running, the heater is on, and the tank is full of gas. Lets go, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment