Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The relatives came by and it was good to see them

A pretty good day again. Patsy's brother and sisters came by today. BIG SMILES!!!! They got to see Patsy move her arms and legs and what was really cool was that Patsy was holding a bottle of Boost and all of a sudden she put it up to her mouth and tried to drink it. The lid was on but it was wonderful to see her doing that. She is trying so hard to do things. When they got ready to leave I could have sworn I heard her tell them goodbye and they said she did. HOLY SPEECHATHON!!!
Davalee made me make her one of those peanut butter milk shakes. Oh wait, that was Patsy for dinner tonight. Anyway, it was good to see them and I hope they enjoyed seeing Pat. They said Patsy was looking better then the last time they saw her. I hope they weren't just saying that. Being with her all the time I sometimes question myself as to whether she is improving. I see it but is it wishful thinking???? I don't think so, I think she is doing better.
So, we will put the trip on hold and get a good night sleep. A nice breakfast in the morning and the journey will continue. Thanks for being there with us, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment