Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love days like this!!!!

What a great day!!! Since I last wrote on here, Patsy has been doing pretty good. She has been eating and moving her arms and legs and smiling and she looks great.Carol really helped her when she adjusted her brain stem.
The therapist that will be working on Patsy as soon as I get things switched over came by and worked on Pat today. She was filling in for Monique but will be the one that will be assigned to her soon. We actually got Patsy up and helped her to stand. I loved watching her and was amazed to see her put support on her legs. Patsy is also grabbing water bottles and she is using her hands and arms to get to itches on her face and head. The herbs that Carol gave to patsy seems to have done the job and Pat has not had a fever for 2 days now.
I would like to thank those that have helped us financially this month. It was a bit scarey for a day or two but you have continued to touch us in a way that I don't know how I can ever express our gratitude. I look forward to the day the patsy and I will be able to try to return the blessings. Thanks for riding along with us on the journey, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. YAY MOM! But Dad you better be careful. If you start standing her up She might just decide to kick your fanny... =)

    ReplyDelete