Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I shouldn't even be on here tonight

Just a quick note to let you know that Patsy is doing okay. She has been sleeping a lot lately because she has been sick I think. I made her sit up about 6:00 to eat and she has been awake every since. I just gave her a bowl of ice cream and got her ready for bed. She looks better tonight. I am having a few problems but I will work through them. I am really getting cabin fever and want to go somewhere. I also really miss talking with patsy. I talk but she doesn't talk back. I have a lot I want to talk to her about but mainly just talk to her and have her talk to me. We used to go on drives and talk and talk. i guess I miss that. I couldn't even go to town for groceries today because they closed the road because of flooding.
I also have been having some teeth problems and I am trying to figure that out. The family and church may be able to help. we will see.
Here is some good news about Patsy. She has been shaking like forever and it has been hard to move her arms because she resist. yesterday and today she has been more relaxed. I also think that is why she has a hard time with weight because she is always burning it off. But I really don't know so I am always trying.
As you can probably tell, I am not the best that I can be tonight so I'll drive the rig to the side of the road and start the journey again tomorrow. RAZ

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I love you!
    Lil sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Patsy is still improving. Hang in there, Raz! You have amazing strength and a very obvious unconditional love for your bride. You're a great example to all of us monitoring this unfortunate situation with Patsy and I admire you greatly. Love you both, Bob D.

    ReplyDelete