Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I like it like this.

Today was probably the best day that I have had with Patsy in weeks. I woke up at 6:30 and looked over and she was awake already. She was listening to the music I had on tv. Her eyes were clear and her smile was great!!! I said "HI BABY" and she said it back to me. HOLLY MOLLY!!! What a way to start the day. I had to leave and do a dentist visit. She sat in her chair today and just really did pretty good. I still sleep in the chair at night so that I can hear her and make sure she is okay, but with the new chair for her, I am cramped. I am going to have to do something different.
As long as she keeps getting better, I am happy no matter where I have to sleep.
See You tomorrow, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you all are doing well! Thinking of you often and keeping you in our prayers daily!
    Love, Jeryme, Jamie and Girls!

    ReplyDelete