Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How much salt?????

Patsy had a good day today. The last two days she spent mostly asleep. I called Carol and she had me give her some stuff and today she was awake most of the day. She ate everything I gave her and she finished it off tonight with another bowl of ice cream. I sometimes get pretty down and I think I am not doing enough. But, days like today make me feel better. I have been doing a pretty good job of turning Patsy and stopping any bedsores from coming back.
I have done something to my ankle. HOLY CRAP IT HURTS!!! I was hurting really bad today and I was not feeling very good so I thought it must be a good day to make some calls and get some answers as to why I have not got Patsys new wheel chair yet. I wished I had hurt my ankle 2 weeks ago!!!
Patsy was sitting in her new chair before 5:00 today. I told you I was hurting, not a good time for them to hear from me.
I have been baking bread again. To buy a loaf of bread that I can stand to eat is 3 to 4 dollars a loaf. So, about a week ago, I decided to get busy and learn to make bread again. Do you know there is a difference between 2 tsb of salt and 2 tbl of salt?????????????? that loaf of bread went in the garbage!!! after about three loafs, I finally got it figured out. I love the smell of bread.
Ok, I am off to bed. I have a dental appointment in the morning that I can now keep because I have had a little help from the family and friends. Keep riding along with us RAZ

1 comment:

  1. I remember moving up to Weippe with you and Pat and baking bread. In fact, you liked my bread better than Pat's bread and you told her so. I'm sure that at this point you could probably bake a better loaf then I can. Keep trucking along! Love ya, Lil Sis.

    ReplyDelete