Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Knock!! Knock!!!

I told you the other day that Patsy wasn't doing very well. Carol told me that Patsy has a flu like virus and we have stopped all other meds and are working on getting her over the bug. She has been running a fever and not feeling very much like doing anything but sleeping. She is actually kinda awake but resting with her eyes closed. I was up with her some last night making sure that the fever did not run away with her. 102 was the highest it got.
the Medicaid examiner was here today. She asked, "Does Pat know who you are?" I thought about that a bit and replied, "I know who she is!!!!" "She is the love of my life and I need to take care of her". I really don't know for sure if she does know me but I think she does.
Here is something you may not know about me. I am a hopeless romantic. I LOVE TO KISS!!!!!
No, not the I want to have sex kinda kiss, more the I love you kinda kiss. My Baby really likes to give me kisses. She better know who I am because the way she kisses, if I thought she thought I was someone else, WELLL!!!!! I am not sure if i understand why she can't talk much, and I am not sure when I ask her if she knows who I am that she just looks at me and doesn't really answer. But I know she likes to hold my hand and the kisses have never been better. My reward I guess.
Keep riding along with us but if the door is closed, Knock!!!! We really appreciate you all putting up with me as we travel on this long journey, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment