Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I think she has a gift!!!!!!

Some people have a gift and I believe Carol has a gift. She does things that just blow me away sometimes. I told you the last couple of days that Patsy wasn't doing very well. I did not know if it was the flu or what. Night before last, I called carol and told her that I was concerned about patsy and she said she would run her and get back to me. Yesterday she called me in the morning and said that her brain stem was out and that I needed to come over so that she could re-set it.
HOLY GAS PRICES!!!!
So here was my problem. First of all, you have to really have faith in Carol to believe that she can run a saliva sample given to her over a month ago. Then you have to really have even more faith to get Patsy bathed and dressed and loaded in the car to head to Emmett knowing that it will take your last 20.00 for gas to get there and back.
Patsy was pretty sad looking and wasn't even able to hold her head up. But we got there and I got her out of the car and into the office. I was able to get her out of the chair and onto the table and Carol went to work. I watched with my own eyes as she tried three times to get it back in and when she would test to see if it had gone in, it had not. But she didn't give up and we moved her back on the table a bit so that her head would move more freely. This time she got it back in place and I watched her test it and she was showing perfect. We left her on the table to rest and not move for awhile to let the brain stem settle in. Carol gave her an herb to take for 17 days and we were out of there. I told Carol that I could not pay her this time for the Herb and she said I was good.
The ride home was much better then the trip over. She looked better and sat up and looked out the windows more. I even scared her a bit when I closed up on the back of a car getting ready to pass. I think she thought I was going to hit the car and she jerked.
I got her home and cooked her dinner and she did much better then she had been doing. Carol called last night and told me that she ran Patsy again and she could see that she was doing much better. She didn't ask me, she told me. She was right again!!!!
Patsy kept me awake most of the night because she kept moving and stretching her legs and arms. It was worth being awake to see her moving a bit.
Chad just called me and said that he thinks he sold a carpet rem that I have in the storage shed. It won't bring much but it should be enough to buy propane and gas to get me by until the end of the month.
So you see, some people do have the gift and some of us continue to receive blessings. Don't get to far behind us as our journey continues, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment