Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What will I have in the morning?????

On again, off again!!!!!!I wished she would make up her mind. She is so weak that it doesn't take much and she is running a fever again. I am not sure that I understand because she doesn't cough or sneeze but she just runs a temp. Last night it was 100.8 and the worst party is that I can tell that she is not feeling well. The good news is that with the help of a suppository, she was able to have a bowel movement with out my help. That has to make her feel better. I have been getting over 2000 calories per day down her but I am pretty much doing it with a syringe because she doesn't want to eat when she is sick. It is easier and faster.Last night she looked really bad. I went to bed wondering what I would find when I woke up. I checked on her several times last night and I turned her and this morning, she looks better. I fed her a bowl of cream of wheat with butter and brown sugar and I did it with a spoon. She is resting and I am trying to get the dishes all done up cause Christy is coming to sit with her while I go to a meeting in Boise tonight.
I just got done holding her hand while watching a little tv. I trimmed her finger nails and of cours, I got a nice kiss. I am going to go make her some soup and then I am going to get out of here to go to Boise. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment