Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Doing better today

I went to Bi-mart yesterday. I decided to look for a t-shirt for Patsy. She has been wearing a bunch of shirts that she has had from different events that we have done. most of them are large and they are to big for her. I didn't mind using them because I have been known to spill on her when I am feeding her.Yes I use a bib on her, but that doesn't mean when I give her a drink or something that I don't make a mess.
Anyway, I found some cute spring shirts that were on sale for $4.99 each and I bought 2. They are cute and I put one on her last night.
I was cleaning Patsy the other day and I noticed that her tail bone seemed to be out of line a bit. I thought maybe it was just the way she was sitting. Carol called yesterday morning and guess what she said. Yup, we need to adjust her tail bone. Amazing!!!!. So I got Pat ready and we went to Emmett. After a work out by carol and a ride home, she was pretty worn out when we got back.
I got her fed and ready for bed and we watched a little tv.
I woke her at 8:00 to see how she was doing today. I got a big smile and that makes my day. She tries to talk and if she ever gets to that point, I may be in trouble. It would be nice if it could be controlled with a switch.
We had pancakes and she drank a boost for breakfast. She didn't eat a lot but I will feed her again soon. She went back to sleep. I guess that means I should get dressed and get some work done. Thanks for riding along, raz

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Patsy! The little one is a cuttie too. Love the smile on your face! Sending lots of love your way. Hope to see you soon.

    Renae

    ReplyDelete