Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

I need to see the sun!!!

Well, we were going to give Patsy a nursing home bath today but my schedule got screwed up and patsy did not seem to feel all the good so we canceled.
I am not sure that I will ever get used to looking over from time to time and checking to see if my wife is still breathing. I don't even think I can get used to shaking my wife from time to time just to try to get her to wake up. It is hard enough to figure out what to cook and feed Patsy and how to do it with a syringe and yet it is a job that I GET to do.
Patsy made me promise her that I would be the one to take care of her and I would not have it any other way, but sometimes she makes it pretty hard.
So, when Patsy does give me one of her great smiles or tries to talk to me, or even a kiss, it sure make the world go around just a little bit better. So we keep traveling a day at a time and I am sure glad you are along for the ride. EAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment