Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, March 11, 2011


I am not sure which one of my great daughters change patsy's blog background but I like it. Thanks for taking care of me.
Holy milk shake!!!!!! I found something that should help put some weight back on patsy!!! It calls for 1/2 cup of whole milk, three tbsp of peanut butter, three tbsp of chocolate syrup, and a half a cup of vanilla ice cream. Blend it together and you have 783 calories, YUM YUM!!!! I tried it!! Yup, just as soon as I finish this one. I think I will make one for Patsy. LOL
Patsy had a pretty good day and I am about to make her some cheesy mashed potatoes for dinner and then a bowl of ice cream for desert.
Chip jump up on her bed today and was really glad to be by mom. She reached out and placed her hand on his head. It was cute so I put it on here I think. Gotta go make dinner, I am late. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment