Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Boy, you miss just one day and the phone starts ringing wondering why I didn't write yesterday.
Ok, I get it, I am back.
Patsy yelled at me today and I loved it. Well, yelled might not be the best word but she is definitely feeling better. Last night she did have a lot of pain. I am not sure why it always comes on at nights but it seems to. The last pain pills she had was at midnight last night. I got up at 6:00 to go to Boise to work a Ham Radio event. She was thinking of going but didn't get enough sleep and 6:00 was just to early. I made sure that Thereasa would be here to help mom. Pat got up and made Thereasa go get her a McDonalds burrito. I guess my cooking has helped her to appreciate the good food for a change.
Pat has had a pain free day and has had no pain pills today. Tomorrow is church and I will go to hold her up during choir practice so that I can prevent her from falling. She just won't give it up yet and I guess that is a good thing.
It is time to share this with everyone that is following Patsy. We believe that she is definitely on the mend. Her mind is sharper, her speech is better, and her strength seems to me to be getting better. She stills has problems with her walking and her short term memory. She also has a tendency to shake a little bit.
I realize that there are those out there who don't have much faith in the work of someone that I often refer to as the witchdoctor. But as of now, we just don't except the diagnosis of the neurologist. If you ask those of us that are with her everyday, they well tell you that she seems to be doing better. Thereasa even mentioned to me today that pat was having a good day today.
We are waiting for the results to come back from San Francisco and we do have another appointment with Carol on Tue.
So for now, Patsy is at least holding her own and we are very happy. Thanks for being here, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment