Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE"

Well, let's see now. If I say it was a good day then how do I explain this next item. I was working on the bus and Marty stopped over for a minute. Somehow Pat slip by me and decided to go to the bathroom at Thereasa's house. I did not see her leave and thought she was still in bed. When Marty got ready to leave, he opened the door and there was Mother laying on the ground. She looked up at him and said "can you help me please". I asked her what happened and she said the 1 1/2 inch curb got the best of her. This is the place where I say #^%$$^^&&&^%^*&%*%. She is so independent that sometimes I want to just pull my hair out. That is why I keep it short.
She really had a good day other then that. I gave her some pain pills at 5:00 A.M. and let her sleep until about 10:00. I got her up and cooked her a big breakfast. I am trying to keep some good food in her especially when she takes a bunch of pain meds. We went on a short drive and she took a few Excedrin to prevent a headache that was starting to form. After a little dinner, we watched a movie and she went to bed for the night. Still no major pain meds and that is good. we will see how the night goes. Her legs are still her biggest problem next to her pain.
So again, I want to see her live every minute the best she can. To those that love Patsy like I do, you should know that I will take care of her. See ya in the funny pages, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. You have always been a great bro in my eyes but I have never been so proud of you as I have been over these last couple of months. I can only imagine how strong you have had to be not only for yourself and the rest of the family but especially for Pat. No one could ever doubt the love that you have for your wife. As I have learned it doesn't matter how much money you have, how nice your house is or the type of car that you drive but the love and bond that two individuals have for each other which is very evident between the two of you. Thank you for setting such a great example. If there is ANYTHING that Lowell or I could help you with please do not hesitate to call us. You know the number! With love, your little sis.

    ReplyDelete