Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Is Patsy getting ready for the Indy 500????

We started out the day with a trip to town. I thought it might be good to get her out for a while and she only needed one pain pill so I thought she might have a good day. Her balance and legs were not doing very good so I made her try the battery wheel chair cart. Holy Crap!!!!! That ain't happening again. After knocking a display rack out of the way and getting some clothes stuck on the basket, I had to take over the controls in the tighter places. She hates it when I try to be a backseat driver. She finally got the hang of it as we were heading to the car, right up to the time she hit the all stop button.. It Stopped.
So how is she doing???? Well, I don't think she is getting any worse but I have not seen much improvement yet. Her legs just won't stay under her. The biggest problem that she seems to have is the amount of pain in her back and her head. If she can keep that down, then she can get by with just a couple of excedrin. She does pretty good then. But the Norco she takes to kill the pain have a tendency to make her more tired and along with that comes the weaker legs. We have another appointment with Carol next week and I am hopeful that she will address those issues.
Patsy's brothers and sisters have invited us to dinner tomorrow so she went to bed early to get some rest. All of the family has been so supportive and we really appreciate them so much.
Ok, enough for now Thanks for being here. See ya RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment