Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She's back!!!!

Well, maybe that is a little premature. But, it was a good day. But let me back up a bit.
Last night Patsy was in a bit of pain so she took some pain meds at 10:00 and went to bed. At 3:30 this morning I got her up to go to the bathroom and then things got really crazy. As she walked by the end of the bed after doing her business, she reached for her bathrobe. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was putting her bathrobe on so that she could go pee. That is when I knew it was going to get wild. I told her that she had just gone pee and she said no she hadn't. I managed to get her back to bed and then spent the next hour listening to some of the most bizarre stories I have heard. Ask me sometime to tell you about the fuzzy bucket with a hole in it. HEHE
Ok, so I woke her at 8:30 so that we could keep another appointment with Carol. We got there and Carol did some work on Pat. They laughed and talked and Pat even shared a story or two. (yak, yak, yak) it was really good to she Pat come away with a lot of optimism instead of what the Doctors have been telling her.
In case you want to know, Carol says that Pat is definitely going to get better and that the doctors are just wrong this time. She doesn't know how long it will take but she says that she will continue to improve.
We came home and Pat has been up every since. We have been talking and laughing and I have to tell you, It was wonderful!!! She had a slight headache but a few aspirin took care of that for now. She just told me that she was hungry and walked to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. I could not believe it. She didn't even use her cane.
I think this was a very good day and I would say that Pat took 3 baby steps today. It ain't over 'till its over. Thanks again for all your prayers and help. See you tomorrow night, RAZ

2 comments:

  1. I Love to hear that. You need to get working on the bus so come next summer when Mom is all better you guys can come up to Alaska. Love ya keep me updated. By the way you need to update your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete