Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well, here we are again. Things went really bad last night because patsy is such a bullheaded *&$%#@@. At midnight last night she decided to go to the bathroom without waking me up. She crashed and hit hard. I woke up when I heard her go down and ran to her as quick as I could. She hurt her back and put a bump on her head. After a few tears she went back to bed. I told her again that she was to wake me to help her and that next time she did not do so, I was going to KICK HER ASS.
So today has been a normal day. Other then dealing with a few new pains, she has had not much change. Dad and mom came over today and Ranae stopped by for a few minutes. Katy was here with the baby.
It is about 5:00 and everyone is gone, Patsy is up and dressed and watching tv. It was a beautiful day and we are happy for everyday. I am watching the grandkids while Marty and Theresa are off to a movie. I will cook for them and Patsy and then we will call it a night. Thanks for checking in on our little story. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment