Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, May 31, 2010

Maple Or Vanilla

Well, it has not been a very good day for Patsy. She has been doing better on pain for the last couple of days. She took some Norco at 4:00 am and that was the last pain meds until just a few minute ago. She says her back is really hurting so I gave her some pills. We did have a bad night last night so we both slept in a little bit. I made her some breakfast and she got up about noon. We watched a movie and then I took her for a milkshake and a little drive.
Her legs are just not working. It looks like my job is about to get a bit more interesting. I might have to re-evaluate the bus floor plan to better be able to help her. This doesn't mean we are giving up but the baby steps that Pat was seeing are on hold. She still laughs at me when I really screw up. For instance, Pat has always made homemade syrup and we were out. I went to walmart to get some maple but some how when I got home, that little bottle of maple turned into vanilla. So I went back to the store and OOOPPPPPSSSS, I did the same thing. The 3rd time is a charm and I now have maple to make some syrup. Only problem is that I also have 2 bottles of vanilla. Iasked Pat what we would use vanilla in and she laughed and said I could use it in baking. I said "like when you make a pizza???? I think that was the wrong answer.
Davalee told me the other day to get a cook book!! She is just mad at me because I out bid her on a cookbook that we auctioned at a family reunion a few years back. It is her way to rub it in a bit. She can be real cranky sometimes. hehe

Ok I am in enough trouble now so I will see you tomorrow night,

1 comment:

  1. But what you and Davalee don't know is that Mom gave me that cook book for Christmas that same year.

    ReplyDelete