Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Get up and Fight!!!!!!

Get up and fight!!!! That was her wake up call. She was depressed after the crapy day she had yesterday and she just didn't want to get up. I guess i don't blame her but I need to keep her going. So I went to the store and got her some cantaloupe. I got back and told her she was going to get up or I was going to get really mad. That made her laugh and she did get up. I helped her take a bath and that made her feel pretty good. We did some paper work and I had to get ready for two meetings tonight in Boise. She was feeling pretty good so I let the kids know I was leaving and asked if they would check on her.
So when I got home I asked her to go get me a soda. She did!!!! Now I know that doesn't mean much to you faithful followers, but that was really something to me. Tomorrow we go see Carol. That will be an interesting day. We have asked her for the truth as she knows it. Could be an interesting day. Good night all, please keep Patsy in your prayers. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment