Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ice cream, ice cream, Patsy screams for ice cream!!

Patsy had some pain pills early this morning and so she slept until about noon. I told her that I was going to make a trip to Boise to pay a doctor bill and she said she wanted to go with me. So, I helped get her a bath and some clean clothes and away we went. She had not eaten so we had the Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch in Ontario. then a stop in Nampa and a stop in Boise and we were done. We were close to the park so we took a little cruise.
We ended up out by the Boise train depot and then hit the freeway headed for home. She begged me and begged me for a caramel ice cream sunday. She all but cried trying to get me to take her clear across town to the Fancy Freeze on state street. Ok, Ok, it was my idea but she liked it and she ate the whole darn thing.
That was fun!!!
We made a trip to Emmett and Carol took a minute to see Patsy. She says things still look really good and is looking forward to seeing Patsy next Monday.
All and all Patsy had a pretty good day. Tomorrow I will take a picture of her to show how well her face has cleared up. See ya then, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment