Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

Crash Patsy is retired for now

Well, I guess it was just to much to ask that we have two good days in a row. I have learned to dealwith it one day at a time. Pat was hurting and when she takes the pain pills, she just does not have a good day. I believe she looses a lot of her body controls because of the meds. Today was no exception. I even had to change the sheets to day.
At about 4:00, I gave her some excedrin instead of the norco. It helped. She was able to get rid of most of the pain and she regained some of her senses.
Hey, I forgot to tell you about our shopping at Walmart. I had to pull Patsy driving permit on the Walmart carts. I was afraid a lawsuit was in store from the people she was running over. So now, I take her shopping in the wheel chair Derk gave us. The problem is that Patsy kept dropping the items I put on her lap. So, I now have learned to push the wheel chair with one hand and the cart in the other. Thank goodness for the wide aisles. People think we are cute until I try to take the corner.
Back to Patsy. She is doing fairly well tonight. Much better then today.. I am going to try not give her Norco except as a last result. I have some excedrin PM and I want to try that to start the night if she says she needs something. We will see what happens. Goodnight all. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment