Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"gobble the turkey"

I really wished Patsy could type because she would really like to thank some people for their support. Today we received some help from two family members today and it is really hard to let them know how we feel, and Patsy can't even write them to thank them. She knows what she wants to say but it is hard for her to get the words from her head to her hands. I hope my words get the job done when I say thanks to everyone for your help and support.
Another bad day for Patsy. She was trying not to take any pain meds because she really wanted to go do some things today. It didn't work. The good news is, the pain pills worked. The bad news is, she didn't. It is very confusing to me. She told me that she was hurting and I asked her where and she said from her neck down. Time to get the big pills out. She took some at 12:00 and then rested all day. About 5:00, she got up and I helped her take a bath and then I cooked some supper.
Oh, by the way Kathy, we had Chicken Piccata for dinner as I improve my cooking talent. That ought to blow her away. We went camping with them one time and we got there before they did. (remember this one Kathy???) We cooked a turkey in the pit and when she got there, we already had the turkey in the pit and the pit covered up. We asked Kathy what they were having for dinner and as I remember, it was chilly or stew from a can I think. She asked us what we were having and I told her we were having turkey and stuffing. She thought I was pulling her leg, we did that quite often. HEHE
Okay, enough of that. We are headed to Carols tomorrow and then over to Careys who has just moved back. I will leave Pat with her while I catch a meeting in Boise.
Thanks again for all your support and prayers. Patsy wants you to know how much she loves you all.
Goodnight for now RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Let's talk turkey...how about funny puns instead? Don't laugh to hard at these Pat or you might not make it to the bathroom in time. Funny how we women, as we get older, tend to lose a little control...if you know what I mean. Then again I bet my brother is standing over to the side when things like that happen just a laughing away.

    So what does this have to do with "gobbling turkey"? Not a damn thing! Just off on my on little topic.

    Okay...not funny? Maybe these will make you laugh.

    1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

    2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

    3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

    5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

    6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

    7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" "Well, It's Not Unusual."

    Did you even notice that #4 was missing? Just checking.

    ReplyDelete