Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I made a loaf of bread

I know that isn't a big deal and yes I did use a breadmaker that I found at a yard sale for $1.00.
Patsy probably thinks that is pretty funny and I expect a phone call from Kathy to make fun of me but I did it anyway. Davalee hid my cookbook, no wait, Carey has it, so I went on the web and found instructions. It turned out pretty good.
So what is new for Patsy??? Well the pain is still coming and going. She did walk to the bathroom twice today without my help. She even said she felt pretty good right up to the time the pills wore off. I guess what is new is that her feet and ankles are swollen quite a bit. That is a little suprising since she doesn't get up a whole bunch.
I have been getting some done on the bus and will post some pics in a day or two on my blog. Check them out at www.razway.blogspot.com
Patsy is calling me so enough for tonight. I am going to have her do a post maybe tomorrow. Remember, it might sound a little funny but we will try. RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment