Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

No no no!

Hey everyone this is Thereasa, Dads too lazy to write the blog tonight and since I spent all day with Mom today I guess I know how her day went. I would say that she had an okay day today. She was wanting to take it easy today so that she would be in good shape for our choir performance tomarrow, but we will have to see how she is in the morning. I made sure she ate her yummy (gross) stuff from Carol and took the right pills(after checking with Dad cuz I don't know and I know Mom doesn't know.LOL) Basically she just hung out and watched the CMT awards ( Dad says its the third time shes watched it in the last three days.) She was telling me about some country singer , I dont remember who, but we both agreed he's not that good looking but he can sure sing. She wants to have a talk with him about his stupid hat.LOL. Any ways I guess thats all there is to report. Right now Dads saying hes not sure if she'll make it to church and she's telling him not to tell her she can't go. I guess we will see in the morning who wins that discussion. For some reason Dad delights in asking Mom what day it is and having her tell him a different day each time. He's asked her that at least 3 times in the last 20 minutes. He's also threatning to take a picture of her in the bath to post with tonights post if she doesn't hurry up with her bath. She said No no no! Well Thats all for tonight. hope everything is well with everyone. Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I better comment before Lynn writes again. That is unless he is really lazy again like last night. Actually, I think I'm going to be LAZY! But, I'll be back Patsy. By the way does this joke remind you of anyone?

    The man told his doctor that he wasn't able to do all the things around the house that he used to do. When the examination was complete, he said, "Now, Doc, I can take it. Tell me in plain English what is wrong with me?"
    "Well, in plain English," the doctor replied, "you're just lazy."

    "Okay," said the man. "Now give me the medical term so I can tell my wife."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I was too slow...guess that goes along with laziness.

    ReplyDelete