Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010

For Better or for Worse, today was for the better


When do I get to sleep??? Last night I went to bed about 11:00. A few minutes of sleep, a couple of trips to help Pat to the bathroom, and then a wonderful night of talking. It was great!!! She felt good and wanted to talk and this time she was making sense, so we talked and talked. I got up about seven and decided to check on her again about 8:00. After a "good morning" from her and great hug, I went to start breakfast. Then a little pain set in. She ate breakfast and had a couple of pain pills and went back to sleep for awhile.

Then things got really good. Patsy said that she wanted to go with me to Ontario. WOW!!! I got her dressed and away we went. We did a little shopping at Wal Mart and then a little lunch and spot on the River to eat. It was wonderful. I should mention that she wanted a doughnut for desert. for those that know Pat, that is amazing.
I trip back to Weiser and a ride around town to see the festivities and she was ready for some rest. When we got back to the RV, I grab us a couple of cold drinks, a couple of chairs, and a shady spot under the tree.
Now I know what you must be thinking. What's the big deal, right???? Well, I realize that it is not a big deal to most but it was a really big deal to me. Any minute that we can sit together and have the kind of day that we had today, is a gigantic deal to me. I look forward to more of the same. Oh, here is a current pic of the Racoon! Thanks for riding a long. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mom is looking really good! She sure did come back fast. Sounds like a wonderful day to me. I am glad to see Mom having more good days. Love ya both.
    Katy

    ReplyDelete