Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

Goodmorning Thoughts

It is just before 6 and I can’t sleep

I hear the birds singing out side our home.

Pat is beside me and resting well

And for that, I am so happy.

We’re snuggling as I rub her back

I fill a tremble every now and then.

But I feel her breathing in my ear

And for that, I am so happy.

I kiss her cheek, it’s soft and warm

Her hair tickles my nose a bit

She whispers I love you, It makes me cry

But still, I am so happy

We never know what the Lord has in store

Each day is different and hard to plan.

But I got the share one more with Pat

And for that, I am so happy

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie Tor said...
    Good morning, what a wonderful way to wake up.I love hearing the birds first thing in the morning.
    So why not pack a lunch, grab your camera and grab Patsy and one of your sons and head out to nature. Have one of the boys take as many pictures as you can of you and Patsy .Share a picnic along a brook, or sit together on a rock. Enjoy the day and make some new positive memories.
    I love you both and will be seeing you soon.
    Big Red

    ReplyDelete