Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Gypsy JournaL

Ok everyone, sorry I missed last night but it got late and I didn't have a signal anywhere. Last night Patsy and I stayed in Hayden Idaho. It was a blast but the day was really bad. I went into town early monday to get some medicine and while I was gone, Patsy got up and got dressed and did a few things and then went next door to Thereasa to come her hair I think. When I got home, she was being help to the bus and Thereasa said she wasn't doing very good. It looked to me like she had had another mini seizer. I loaded her in the car since we was headed to Carols anyway. All the way over to Emmett she was unable to speak and what she did say made no sense. Carol work on her for awhile and there was a time when I thought that Pat was actually out on her fee. Any way, after a while she started to come around and we decide to complete the journey.
Carol says it is time to start rebuilding and gave her some stuff that she is supposed to tatake for the next 12 days. I was happy to here that.
So we got to Hayden. The last hour or so got a little bit crazy with some of her wild stories, but I got her to bed and she slept really good.
Today she woke up and she was feeling great. She said she wanted a doughnut, WHAT!!! She never wants a doughnut but I got her one.
We are having a wonderful trip and even though she really got tired tonight, we had so much fun today. We laughed and talked.
We had a good dinner tonight and I put her to bed early and she is sleeping really good right now.
She is having some pain still though she hasn't had a pain pill tonight yet. She is having pains in her upper stomach and she is also having craps in her legs. That nay be good to see things starting to happen in her legs again. We will see.
Okay gotta go for now. Keep her in your prayers. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. So, did you have a doughnut or was it two or three? You can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone...Yeah right! My kids would call bullshit on that one. It sounds like you guys are having way too much fun out there traveling around. Keep up the great work Pat. Maybe you'll pull all of those gray hairs off Lynn's head. He is starting to go bald anyway so a few hairs will be fine.

    Pat cudos to you for trying to do things on your own when you can but you might just have someone close by just in case. A few more laps at Walmart and you'll be a pro and can go on tour.

    Pat I just hope you feel much better soon and Lynn I hope you get some good sleep. Very, very important.

    Ready for the joke of the day? Okay...Man to Ticket Agent: “I want to buy a plane ticket for Norwald... for a vacation, you know...!”
    Ticket Agent, searching book: "Norwald? Let me find that. Hmm... never heard of it. Let me see... Norwald. I don't see Norwald listed, and I can't find it on the map. Just where is Norwald anyway?"
    Man: “Over there. He's my brother!”

    Take care and I'll write tomorrow, if you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete