Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Don't call the cops on me please!!!!

So now I have to treat her really nice because she says if I don't, she is going to call the cops and tell them that I have been abusing her. You see, today she fell again before church an scraped her back and now she has a big black and blue mark on her back. I think she is finally starting to realize that she might need a little help from time to time. Anyway, I am not to worried that she will call the cops because she can't find her cell phone. Hehehe.
Okay, so we went to church and she was able to lead the choir again. There was a lot of people out of town and Pat was not even sure that enough people would show for choir. But they did and she was able to make it through another performance. I had to sit behind her and hold her up but I don't mind that. I think that the choir sounded pretty good from what people said. I don't know how she does it month after month. She says she has some help. I have to believe her.
We go see Carol again tomorrow. Maybe she has some more ideas. She has been tired all day after church and has gone to bed early. I sure worry about her.
Oh, Derk and Davalee came over to hear Pats choir sing. Davalee wasn't even cranky today. LOL They Could tell you more about the choir. Anyway, Pay enjoyed seeing them.
It was my birthday today. Pat forgot. That's okay because the best present she could give me is to just be here with me.
Gotta run for now. See you tomorrow night with the report from Carol. RAZ

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monk...oops... wrong song,tee heee. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Lyndon, Happy Birthday to you.... and many moreee.lalala.:) Glad to hear choir went good for you today.Glad you got the best present of all... to be with the one you love and to know they love you back.

    love ya

    Big Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (I really did know it was today). For your present I promise I won't say anything bad about you. I was really happy to hear though that Pat won out on going to church. You go Pat! You call me if you need me to come over and take care of Lynn for ya, if you know what I mean. I'll call the cops because you can't continue to be abused like this. Being asked what day it is 3-4 times a day is mental abuse if you ask me. Common, who is it that really doesn't know what day it is after asking once or twice? Are they just waiting to hear a day that they really want it to be? Hmmm...I think I want it to be the weekend soooo, it's Friday. Please say it's Friday. Common Patsy, It's FRIDAY!! Maybe Lynn doesn't like Friday so maybe tell him it's Tuesday. If you tell him that enough times maybe he will start to believe it. Have I said anything bad Lynn yet? I guess I better stop now just in case. Let see, what is the joke of the day? I guess it should have to do with cops so here it goes...

    Never Say To A Cop...

    1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

    2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

    3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

    4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

    5. Are You Andy or Barney?

    6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

    7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

    8. I pay your salary!

    9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

    10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

    11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

    12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with," Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Mom can still do her choir I know she loves it. Anyway I wanted to get on here and say happy birthday. Tell Mom I want to spend the day with her for my birthday too.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete