Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

I sure failed today.

Now what do I do. I am dealing with the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry (with help from Thereasa), the bill paying, the medical bills, and all that is involved with getting us though this mess. But the one things I have not figured out yet is how to deal with her depression. Pat has been in bed all day and really doesn't want to get up. She doesn't seem to be in much pain, she just feels bad.
I told you that I would share the good and the bad. Well, today has been listed in the bad column.
I hate days like this because things are not something I know how to deal with. She has gone to bed for the night and I hope for a better day tomorrow.
Not much else to report. Let's get together tomorrow night and I hope I will have better news.
RAZ

3 comments:

  1. Just keep doing what you are doing. There is not a lot that can be done except to hold her and let her know how much you love her and care about her. At least that helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only do what you can do, Just know, we all love and support you and are so proud of you for being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No...you didn't fail today. You were there for her. And that's the best thing sometimes.

    ReplyDelete