Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Raccoon Is almost gone.

Carol Says "Patsy is doing really good". What the heck does that mean?????
Patsy cannot walk with out my help!! She keeps me up at night sometimes with her weird stories!!
She is in pain a good part of the time!! And to top it off, she has to eat my cooking!!!!
And the funny part is, I BELIEVE her. I am able to talk with Pat better then we used to. And she doesn't seem to be getting any worse. That is not what the Doctors told me would happen.
I'll take that for now. We went to Careys after the appointment and I left her with them while I went to Boise for a meeting. I think she rested most of the time she was there but she is doing okay tonight so far. Oh, did I mentioned that they are having another boy??? What the heck is up with that.
Carol told us today that she is good for 12 more days without any treatments and to just be patient so I guess that is just what we will do. Her eyes are almost all cleared up. that is amazing to see. Carol points to that as her system is healing.
See you tomorrow night RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment