Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I really "Just Don't Know"

If you are waiting for me to make a post, I am here but it will be short. Last night was a bad one. Patsy woke up at 2:00 and I helped her to the bathroom. We went back to bed and then she went wack-o again. She was pretty crazy for over an hour and I tried to get her to go back to sleep with no luck. At 3:00, she asked me for some excedrin for her headache. I gave her some and 30 minutes later she finally went back to sleep. I was really worried as usual. Today when she woke, she got up to go to the bathroom and she walked by her self and looked really good. But pain hit her hard and she stayed in bed all day. I cooked dinner and she got up to eat at about 5:00. She ate really good and is here on the couch. I just helped her to the bathroom and she did not do very well. Her legs just won't work tonight. Is it the pain pills??? Is it the disease??? I just don't know. Also, she has the shakes quite a bit. Is it the tremors that is talked about???? Again, I don't know!!!!
Are things progressing or is she just having a couple of bad days??? Again, I just don't know!!!
Lets hope for a better day tomorrow. RAZ

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I got a little bit behind on commenting on your comments so now I have to do a couple tonight. I better get my butt in gear and keep up with you. So what is the topic tonight...Well it doesn't sound like you know much of anything Lynn. I know for some this may come as quite a surprise but for many of us Lynn has always used the excuse..."I just don't know".

    Maybe we should give Lynn the I know/I don't know quiz on Patsy.

    1. What is her favorite pie to eat?
    2. What is her favorite ice cream?
    3. What is her favorite day of the year?
    4. How many speeding tickets has she had?
    5. What is her favorite color?
    6. What is her favorite thing to do?
    7. What day of the week is Pat going to say it is?
    8. What is it about Lynn that Pat likes the most?
    9. What shoe size is Patsy?
    10. Who is her favorite Snow White Dwarf?

    Okay lynn you write your answers down and then have Theresa ask Pat for her answers. What will the results be...I know/I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete