Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look at her now!!!!


Doesn't she look a bunch better???? I took this picture today and thought you might enjoy seeing Patsy with out the raccoon eyes. She really healed up quick which is fantastic because now the cops will leave me alone.
Not to bad of a day today. She went outside to get a little fresh air. Carol told her to get out at least once a day. I told her the same thing a week ago but what do I know. Anyway, it was good to see her about if even for a little while.
Holy tellastory!!!! Last night she was wound up again. I am going to buy a recorder so that I can remember some of the wild things that she says. It is so funny some times. When I can remember what she says and we talk the next day, she even gets a laugh out of it.
She still has had a bit of pain today but she is up and has eaten well today.
Ok, let me go find the picture that I took. She you all tomorrow, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment