Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

"SHUT THE HECK UP"

Thanks for joining us tonight. Hey, Patsy told me to "SHUT THE HECK UP" only she didn't say heck!!! That made me so happy. So she went to bed early last night because the depression had a hold on her. She needed some help to the bathroom at about 4:00 am and then back to bed. Only problem with that was her depression just turned itself off. Holy Moly!!!! She felt like talking so talking we did. Over and over and over for about 2 1/2 hours. Then she was tired and went back to sleep. Oh, but now it is about 7:00. Time for me to get up!!!
So back to the chewing out. I was teasing her about something and she let me have it. It was wonderful. She has asked me 4 times today what day it is and Bob was here and she kept asking what week the choir sings and I had to tell her that several times. In case you want to come, the choir sings on the 13th of June at 10:30. I plan on sitting behind her and hold her up as usual.
Someday I will tell you about Bob and how special a person he is. We call each other brothers and I think of him as such. He has impacted our lives more then once and the only reason I can come up with is that he is such a trouble maker that he really needs the blessing to keep piling up. Well, I bet they are. He and his wife are really super people.
Hey, Dad and Mom stopped by and brought some lunch. Pat was still up and Kathy said Pat looks really good. It was good to see them. I think Pat told me to "SHUT THE HECK UP" one of the times when they were here. Oh yes, it happened more then once.
So as you can tell, Pat had a much better day today. She got tired and went back to bed while Dad was here but we talked about her and she kept coming back with her remarks. It was good.
Marty and Thereasa cooked us dinner tonight and that was great. Patsy is still up and we are going to enjoy each other for the evening before I fall asleep. Remember the 4:00 am thing.
Ok, that is enough rambling. people tell me they enjoy the blog. I hope Patsy's condition remains positive so we can continue to have fun. RAZ
P.S. I tried to get rid of one of the bottles of vanilla to Kathy with no success.

1 comment:

  1. What you do is get a white board and write the date, the day of the week and the name of her caretaker just like the hospitals do. Then again I'm sure there are times when Patsy probably doesn't want to know who her caretaker is...hehe. Then again it sounds like you really enjoy her asking you all those questions so maybe you don't want to get a white board. You could also draw her some pretty pictures of flowers because I'm sure that she hasn't received any of those in a while. Then just to make it seems more real spray some air freshener that smells like flowers. Boy that's easy enough. Don't tell Lowell that I gave you his secret. Okay? Oh, so here is the joke of the day: A husband and wife were watching a TV soap opera, and he became irritated by the way his wife was taking it to heart. “How can you sit there and cry about the made-up troubles of people you’ve never even met?” he demanded.
    “The same way you can jump up and scream when some guy you’ve never met scores a touchdown,” she replied.
    Hope that I brought at least a little chuckle to your day!

    ReplyDelete