Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thereasa said I should "Lighten Up"

Well, here we are again. Thanks for stopping by. Patsy had a so so day I guess. I am the one that had the bad day. But since this is about Pat, let me give you her report. She had some pretty good pain early today so I got her taken care of and then I went grocery shopping. We tried to go together the other night but it didn't work out. I guess I must have done something wrong because I got to clean out the fridge today. I am not sure why I was in trouble but I did it anyway.t I think I found stuff that Pat put there on purpose just to make me sick.
Back to Pat. She did not do anything to day but lay around. She only had one pain pill and I was happy to see that. She is still dealing with some pain in her legs and back. We are watching a little tv tonight and I cooked her a nice dinner. Asparagus stuffed chicken and rice. (I bought it that way, settle down Kathy).
Her bruise is starting to lighten up a bit and it is not as sore. She continues to shake when trying to lift her self or get up and she still gets tired really easy.
But she is still smiling and talking to me and we are happy to have shared another day together!!
We are looking forward to this weekend and then I think another outing is in the plan.
That is all for now. See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have something in Idaho called Copes Care. We have it here in Wa and they pay you to stay home and take care of loved ones. Ask V if she can look into it.
    Love ya

    Big red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as "good pain"? Is that an oxymoron....? Being an expert on pain I don't believe there is such a thing as "good pain". Thank heaven for little white pills.

    So...time for humor. I know, some of these jokes can make your belly hurt from all the laughter. I'll try and use the ones that aren't so funny. Gotta watch out for the PAIN MONSTER.

    A young woman said to her doctor, "You have to help me, I hurt all over."
    "What do you mean?" said the doctor.
    The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe. "Ow, even THAT hurts."
    The doctor asked the woman, "Are you a natural blonde?"
    "Why yes," she said.
    "I thought so," said the doctor... "You have a sprained finger."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just dawned on me what Theresa was trying to say in a nice way. I think what she was really saying was...Lynn, you need to go on a DIET! All agreeing please submit a comment.

    ReplyDelete