Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You are supposed to eat the soup, not wear it!!!!!!

Chicken soup in the lap???? Trouble figuring out the remote!!! I get it. I am suppose to learn patience. I am working on it. Patsy did see Carol today and Carol wants her back tomorrow. I wished the SSI would hurry. Gas money is at the bottom of the barrel. The car has a bad axle and a broken motor mount. My old boss says I can use the shop to change them out. If I can find enough money, I hope to do that Friday.
Ok, so Pats pain seems to be a little better. She has only had 1 norco pill in two days and she has been sleeping really good. I have to make a trip up north for the Ride Idaho group and work on the route. They are paying my fuel expenses and I hope Pat will go with me. This is the kind of trip that she would not be left behind in years past. We'll see what happens. I am going to take the back seat out and make her a bed so that she can sleep anytime she gets wore out. I will sleep in the seat and we should be able to take 3 or 4 days and spend some good time together. I am looking forward to the trip. Goodnight all, RAZ

2 comments:

  1. Raz, I just read this blog...Bob had mentioned it to me but I didn't have the address until now. I am so sorry for what Pat is going through. I really hope you get some good news soon. But Raz I have to tell you it is so sweet and uplifting to read about your devotion to Pat....I can feel the love that you have for her and I know she has for you. Although this is a horrible time for you both, try to treasure the closeness that it has brought the two of you. You are very special to us and you're both in my prayers. Keep up the faith! :)
    Love, Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raz,
    Please call 634-4081 and leave me a phone number where I can reach you. I have an idea I'd like to discuss with you for your trip up north.
    Bob Denning

    ReplyDelete