Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hide the caramel bars!!!!!!

I tried, really I did. Chad and Carey came over today and while they were here, I told her she had to write on the blog tonight. It ain't happening. Another day of about the same. Lots of pain, legs still not working, really weak, and still hoping for better days.
When the kids got ready to leave, Pat said she was going to get up and go in the bus. I laughed at her and told her she couldn't until I told her that she couldn't because she needed my help.
WRONG THING TO SAY. you could almost see the steam coming out of her ears.
I bet her $5.00 that she could not get out of the chair and go in the bus without my help. Is there anybody out there that will lend me $5.00???? I even tried to ask her several times to let me help her. That didn't go well and she yelled at me.
Holy Crap!!! It isn't even night time yet and she was just trying to get up. I asked her where she want to go and she said into Thereasas to get her caramel candy bar. (there isn't one in there) Maybe one to many pain pills today???
I had better get her ready for bed. Have a good night everyone. RAZ

1 comment: