Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We are heading for the hills

I am sorry about not getting a post on here last night. I sat down and typed one but when I was done, I hit a wrong button and puff, it was gone. I was just to tired to do it again.
Patsy has been hanging on. The pain gets her down but her great husband keeps her going. She has another appointment with Carol tomorrow. I want to talk to you about what is happening on that front but I want to wait a few more days. I will tell you to look up "aluminum poisoning" and see what we may have found. Carol has ordered the antidote and she starts it tomorrow. We are very excited and look forward to sharing the results with you as they develop.
We are still not back in the bus yet and so we have decided to go camping with the kids for the next week. Patsy has the bed in the van and I would love to be along the creek for some needed R & R.
We will be leaving tomorrow and after a stop at Carols, we are headed to the hills for the weekend.
Marty and Thereasa are coming with the kids until Sunday and Chad and Carey will be coming up Monday and staying until wed. So please keep checking the blog and I will try to have the kids let you know what is happening.
One last thing, some of you have asked how I am holding up and the answer is "YES". I still have my bad days and they can be a little rough when I don't get enough sleep. I love Patsy so much and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to take care of her. Thanks to all of you and the help from my kids, I am doing okay. Money continues to be a little tight. SSI has kicked in and Patsy is on Medicaid. $671.00 doesn't go very far and I have been paying Carol what I can.
We still have each other and we still have great family and friends. I am doing fine and we keep going a day at a time. Thanks for riding along, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment