Life Quotes At CharmRoyal.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

"Patsy, where the heck are you headed"?????

I looked and looked and didn't see one darn pig today!!! But the best news is Patsy didn't either. We went to Carols today and Things seemed to go really well. Except for the new bruise on her hinny, she didn't do to bad today. OK, OK, here is the story.
We have moved out of the bus for a few days while we get some work done. We are sleeping in the van that I have fixed up for when we go playing. We have pulled the seats out and I have made a good foam bed in the back. Patsy sleeps really good in the van and I get by. ( I made her bed a bit better than mine). So I set the portapoty out side in case she needed to go in the night. She did, and I was about to get up and go help her but she was doing really good and said she could handle it. So I watched as she slid over to the side door of the van, and then I watched as she stood up and boy I thought that was fantastic. And then I watched her as she started to walk away from the potty. I yelled "Patsy, where the heck are you headed". I don't think I said heck.
Anyway, I guess it startled her back to reality and she turned around to see why I was yelling at her. I was trying to get out of the van to go help her and that is when I watched her fall on her backside. Dang it, I felt so bad that I didn't get there fast enough. So she is feeling a little sore tonight and after a couple of pain pills, she has called it a night.
The good news is, She was pretty coherent today and that was good. Tomorrow is another day and we always hope for the best. Keep her in your prayers, she is a very special gal. RAZ

1 comment: